Our corporate partners' generous support helps us maintain our food rescue operations and increase our services to meet the needs of more than 1.4 million New Yorkers who are food insecure. Partnering with City Harvest is a great way to give back to the New York City community. Every dollar donated helps feed 4 people today.
We offer many ways for your company to achieve meaningful results, including:
- Campaigns including the annual city-wide initiative Skip Lunch Fight Hunger
- Employee engagement through many different volunteer opportunities such as repacks and Greenmarket rescues
- Virtual Food Drives for easy online engagement using simple tools we provide
- Logo placement on our trucks
- Cause-related marketing partnership with cross-promotional benefits to engage both your customers as well as City Harvest supporters
- Workplace giving through United Way and matching gifts programs
- Gift-in-kind donations of products or services
Our team will work with you to design a custom package that best suits the needs and giving policy of your company. If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, email us or call Jen Szapiro at 646.412.0618.
Financially sponsoring a City Harvest special event is a great visibility opportunity for your company, and events themselves offer a unique opportunity to entertain clients showcase your partnership with City Harvest. More than 2,000 guests attend at least one of City Harvest's signature events, and invitations are mailed to between 3,000 and 6,000 supporters. City Harvest holds four major fundraising events
throughout the year:
- An Evening of Practical Magic in April, an elegant dinner and live auction that serves as City Harvest's biggest and most important fundraising event of the year.
- Bid Against Hunger in October, a highly anticipated walk-around chef tasting event featuring over 70 restaurants in addition to exciting live and silent auctions
- Summer in the City, City Harvest's annual summer restaurant tasting and cocktail party held in June, attended by young philanthropists and tastemakers.
- Bow Ties & Burgers, an end-of-summer soirée in September that is formal, yet fun, featuring gourmet burgers and treats, live music, and dancing.
City Harvest also creates custom single-branded marketing activations and events. Event sponsorship opportunities begin at $5,000.
To learn more about how you can sponsor a City Harvest event, please contact Rebecca Fontes, Associate Director, Corporate Sponsorships via email or by phone at 646-412-0641.