This past September, your support helped us keep our trucks on the road to feed New Yorkers in need – one day, one meal, one person at a time. A very sincere thank you to so many of you, including:
- Everyone who donated throughout the month, allowing us to raise an additional $35,000 through a match from an anonymous donor and doubling the impact of every dollar.
- Our supporters who joined us on truck rides to help rescue food and deliver it to those in need, including supermodel Karolina Kurkova and Food Council Member Dan Churchill.
- Our longtime partner Union Square Hospitality Group for ‘Dishing Out the Love’ and donating $2 from top-selling menu items at participating restaurants.
- Our Food Council Member-led restaurants Le Bernardin and Aquavit for offering special City Harvest prix fixe lunch menus.
- Everyone who advocated for a stronger Farm Bill that protects and food access for everyone in our country, alongside us and .
- Our Food Council Member Ted Allen and Actress Neve Campbell for representing City Harvest at BGC Charity Day, and to Cantor Fitzgerald for inviting us to participate in this event.
- Our longtime partner Pret A Manger for offering the City Harvest Salad in New York City, each of which helps feed 4 people for a day.
- Our volunteers who stepped up and donated their time and efforts to ensure we are helping feed our neighbors in need.
- Everyone who donated to or ran a drive for the High Holidays Food Drive, helping to feed our neighbors in need during the Jewish High Holidays.
- Everyone who helped us spread the word about our work helping to feed our New York City neighbors in need.
Your support this month will help us feed the more than 1.2 million New Yorkers who are struggling to put food on their tables, all year round. We hope you join us for Hunger Action Month next September. To learn more ways you can partner with us, please email [email protected].