February 12, 2020
CNVS, 635 West 42nd Street (Google Maps)
Celebrate with your family and friends at City Harvest’s Winter Family Carnival. Guests will participate in unique, fun activities for the entire family, and enjoy fun and delicious tasting stations, all while being immersed in exciting live entertainment!
- Create your own Winter Animal Snow Globe, Glam Picture Frame, and decorate scrumptious cookies, all led by New York staple, The Craft Studio!
- Score big time with Double Pop-A-Shot Basketball and VR Games!
- Warm up with Pret A Manger’s Hot Chocolate Bar!
- Delight in carnival classics including Cotton Candy, Face Painting, and an epic Marshmallow Photo Booth!
- Dance the night away with fun entertainment provided by On the Move!
- Enjoy delicious bites, cocktails, and mocktails from New York’s best restaurants including: BBQ classics from Hill Country BBQ, savory Mexican tastes from Casa Bocado, flavorful Indian fare from GupShup, exquisite Italian cuisine from Leuca, and a specially curated Raw Bar by Blue Ribbon!
All proceeds from the 2020 Winter Family Carnival will support City Harvest’s work as New York City’s largest food rescue organization, helping to feed the nearly 1.2 million New Yorkers―including 1 in 5 children―who are struggling to put meals on their tables. This year, City Harvest will rescue 66 million pounds of food that would otherwise go to waste and deliver it, free of charge, to hundreds of, , and other community partners across the five boroughs.
For Tickets & Packages, please contact Kathy Holding, Director of Special Events, at [email protected]. For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Rebecca Fontes, Director of Business Partnerships, at [email protected].
Thank You to Our Sponsors