- Hunger in NYC
- Donate Food
- Donate Funds
For the fifth year, City Harvest has been selected to be a Charity Partner for the TCS New York City Marathon being held on Sunday, November 5, 2017 and we invite you to come join our team! We are calling on runners of all levels to join us in raising over $100,000 to help feed hungry New Yorkers.
Each runner will be required to raise at least $4,000 - enough to rescue and deliver 16,000 pounds of food that would otherwise go to waste! As a member of the City Harvest Marathon team, you will receive:
• Guaranteed race entry
• Full coverage of the registration fee
• A personalized fundraising web page
• Training and nutrition resources
• Invitation to the team’s pre-race Pasta Party
• Tickets to a race-day Viewing Party along the Marathon route
• Signature City Harvest running shirt
• And much more!
We hope that you’ll join us to help out run hunger in our city! For more information and to request a spot on the City Harvest team, please email Kai Arrindell.